**How you can keep this blog alive!

.......Please visit the advertisements posted on this blog if they are helpful to you!
.......Please follow my blog and I assure you it'll be updated weekly!
.......Please share my posts to your friends if they're helpful!
.......Please let me know topic u would like me to blog about I'll find out more for you!

Foscam FI8918W Indoor Pan/Tilt Wireless IP Camera


Are you looking for CCTV? Maid Surveillance System? Baby monitor?

This Foscam FI8918W can achieve all the above!

(available in black and white colour)

I've purchased these cameras and installed at my house early this year and had been using them since then, so far, I found the cameras excellent and really solve all my problems.

Lets take a look of the camera views from my computer while I was working in office:

Yes! I can view my house easily while I was working in office, I can even hear the sound from my house and talk to my children with a microphone!

I can also view the cameras by using my Iphone anywhere anytime I want!

Here's a sample video on how Foscam cameras can be viewed on Iphone:

(Please note the application shown in the youtube is a purchased app, for free app the functions will be lesser)

You can easily set up the cameras by yourself, for me, I set up the cameras by myself and when I encountered problem, I contacted my supplier to help me fix it. I just need to install a software downloaded from internet, she helped me to fix the problem remotely, and hoola! I got my cameras installed!

The images on the cameras are very clear, example in my picture above, my kids room (the one at the below) was in dark, but the image was still very clear.

One feature I like about this camera is that I could set motion detection in any of the cameras, and once there is movement in the room, it'll auto send the images to my email, and if I'm viewing from computer, it'll record the movement in my computer too.

Sample pictures of email sending to me after the camera detected motion:


Some other benefits of this excellent camera:
- Simple to setup, Friendly GUI, DIY installation
- Support 3G network & IPhone viewing
- High image & video quality, Two-way audio monitoring
- Auto IR-LED illumination for night vision (up to 7metres)
- Allow remote viewing & record from anywhere anytime
- Support IE browser or any other standard browsers
- Wi-Fi compliant with wireless standards IEEE 802.11b/g
- Support both WEP, WPA & WPA2 Encryption
- Motion detection alert via email or upload image to FTP
- Multi-level users management with password protection

Now, I would like to share my privilege price with you!
It is retailing at $180 per piece but ALL mylittlecasa readers can get it at just $140 [it is further reduced to $125 due to the good response from the readers!] net inclusive of delivery!

So what do you pay as a mylittlecasa reader?
$125 discounted price! Free delivery!

If you're interested to get one, just email to:
dreamz_musicbox@yahoo.com.sg

1 Year 1 to 1 exchange warranty. No monthly subscription! Only $140 $125 per piece and no other subsequent charges!

Other sample videos:
Shows video in daylight and night vision for the Foscam FI8918W
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LshiBem9Hrk&feature=related

With movement of people in hallway at home
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQnU0LHIIq4&feature=related

Foscam Surveillance App for viewing with iPhone
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4J7eWb1W-g
*Free Foscam Viewing Apps also available: Camviewer for Foscam (iPhone App) or IP Cam Viewer Lite (for Android)

Send your enquiries to info@foscamsingapore.sg now, remember to quote that you're recommended by mylittlecasa to get the discounted price!

Promotion!
You may enter 'littlecasa' when you purchase the following Foscam IP camera from www.foscam.sg/store to enjoy further 12% of discount from the already discounted price of $125! i.e $110 each with free delivery til 28 Feb 2013
70 Responses
  1. Unknown Says:

    hi,

    I sent email but no reply yet. Can you pls share their contact no.?

    thanks!
    su


  2. mylittlecasa Says:

    Hi Sugu,
    Have just replied your email :)


  3. Joyce Says:

    Hi mylittlecasa, what do you require to install this? just plug to power point? I'm done with re-wiring for the whole house, but if required, just want to make sure I get the electrician to also do this before the whole reno work is completed. thanks!


  4. mylittlecasa Says:

    Hi Joyce,
    it just require a powerpoint to plug and play. Since you're doing reno now, you can let your contractor know the place you want to fix the camera so they can fix it to the wall for you and put a powerpoint there or even hide the cables.


  5. jean Says:

    hi little casa,
    i'm also interested in the cameras. can i have the contact no. of your supplier? thanks!
    my email is genie9900@gmail.com


  6. mylittlecasa Says:

    Hi Jean,
    I've emailed you :)


  7. Anonymous Says:

    Hi little casa,

    I'm interested on the camera. Is it easy to install by myself? (plug and play)

    This is my email address ttk_eric@hotmail.com

    Tks


  8. Anonymous Says:

    Hi little casa,
    Kindly email me (kobestardust@yahoo.com.sg) the details too. Thanks!!


  9. Anonymous Says:

    Hi may i have the details too?
    jeaime44@gmail.com
    Thanks!


  10. Anonymous Says:

    Hi May i have the details too?
    jasmineangera@gmail.com

    thanks.


  11. Unknown Says:

    Hi little casa, I'm keen in getting 2-3 units of this camera, would you be able to help me with installation as well? How soon can this be done by? Thx alot


  12. mylittlecasa Says:

    Hi Jan,
    Can you give me your email address or drop me an email?


  13. sharilyn Says:

    Hi littlecasa. I need three cctv to be installed. Is this 365 degree camera? Pls email me the contact at sharilyn.han@gmail.com . Tks


  14. Unknown Says:

    My email is kohjanelle@gmail.com

    Thx


  15. Patrick Says:

    I'm interested in this camera too, pls send me the detail, thanks. My email is fongyih@gmail.com


  16. Patrick Says:

    I'm interested in this camera too, pls send me the detail, thanks. My email is fongyih@gmail.com


  17. Unknown Says:


    Hi little casa,
    I'm interested in the cameras. May i have the contact no. of your supplier?
    My email address is sphinx.rick@gmail.com

    Thank you very much!!!

    Best Regards
    Rick


  18. Winston Says:

    Hi, can you send us the details via winstonhellen@gmail.com? Thanks.

    Regards,
    Winston


  19. Anonymous Says:

    Hi.. Im interested. Can u send me the details via sitih1982@yahoo.com? Thanks. I need it urgently..



  20. Anonymous Says:

    hi can help give me more details n cost plus installation of 2 cameras in living room n bedroom..kinda urgent, thank you. reef76sg@yahoo.com.sg



  21. Anonymous Says:

    Hi Am interested too.place email me details to hweena_05@hotmail.com
    Thanks



  22. Anonymous Says:

    Hi am interested too. Please email to mandylaw80@yahoo.com.sg. Thank you.


  23. Anonymous Says:

    Hi.. am interested too for 2 to 3 unit. Appreciate if you could provide me the details for the supplier and email to rozyana_nasir@hotmail.com. Thank You.


  24. Anonymous Says:

    Please email me with details at dominique_ang@yahoo.com.sg... Thanks


  25. Anonymous Says:

    Hi Casa, I am interested. Can you kindly e-mail me the details to babydarz@hotmail.com?


  26. Anonymous Says:

    Hi there, I'm keen to know more about the surveillance camera. Can you please email me the details at biyun25@yahoo.com.sg? Thanks!


  27. Anonymous Says:

    Hi,
    I'm interested in getting this cam for my elderly parents.Pls give more details to jenndevas@hotmail.com thank you.

    Regards,
    Jenn


  28. Anonymous Says:

    Hi,

    Could pls send me the details at manimekalait@gmail.com

    thanks!
    mani


  29. Shaz Says:

    Hi I'm interested. Can send me more info? Thanks!


  30. mylittlecasa Says:

    Hi all,
    Have replied all for the contact.

    Hi Shaz,
    Can you give me your email?


  31. Anonymous Says:

    Hi, I am interested with the cctv. Can send me more info? Is it possible recording it daily 24/7 ? Please reply me at amelia4080@yahoo.com


  32. Anonymous Says:

    Hi, intending to get about 4 cams. Could you send more info on installation and recording to which mode (pc or sd card) to lvinlee@gmail.com ... thanks!


  33. Unknown Says:

    Hi, intending to get 3 cams. Can you send more info on installation n recording to sherleentin@hotmail.com. Thanks!


  34. Anonymous Says:

    Hi, i have email you. Appreciate your reply.

    jovijoey@singnet.com.sg


  35. Vicknesh Says:

    Hi, can you send me the details via k.vickneshwaran@gmail.com. Thanks!


  36. Thomas Says:

    I think you're doing great job with your blog!

    real spy equipment
    mini wireless spy cam


  37. Anonymous Says:

    Hi is this still available? Can email me at ferra_ice@yahoo.com.sg


  38. Anonymous Says:

    May I know if a band width of 10Mbps is sufficient? Could you email me details at karenlss0406@hotmail.com

    Thank you.


  39. Anonymous Says:

    Hi little casa,

    I'm interested on the camera. Is it still available? Is it easy to install by myself? (plug and play). Wireless? Pls send more info asap.

    This is my email address: newbies13@yahoo.com.sg.

    Tks


  40. Serene Says:

    Hi mylittlecasa,

    Im also keen.
    Please email to ser3neke@gmail.com
    Thank you !


  41. Cassandra Tan Says:

    Hi little casa,

    I'm interested in the camera and need about 4 units..are you able to install for me also.

    My email address : cassandra_dy@hotmail.com

    Thank you,
    Cassandra Tan


  42. Anonymous Says:

    Hi mylittlecasa

    I'm interested in the cams. Can you kindly share the supplier's name and contact no with me? My email is takareiro@hotmail.com

    Thks


  43. Anonymous Says:

    Hi,
    I'm interested too. Would you be able to email me the details at haffisx@yahoo.com.sg
    Thank you


  44. Unknown Says:

    Hello,

    I would like to get one of this, could you email me the details as well? eva.shuhui@gmail.com

    Thank you :)


  45. mylittlecasa Says:

    All emails had been replied :)


  46. Tester Says:

    Hi how clear is the camera? how many mega pixel ? i am interested to get one


  47. mylittlecasa Says:

    Hi Tester,
    I don't know how many mega pixel but to me the pictures are quite clear, the pictures above on this post are the actual pictures I print screen from the cameras that I was viewing.


  48. Anonymous Says:

    Hi,

    I am interested in being a few of the cameras to monitor incoming maid and baby.

    Can you email me the details? efconpl@gmail.com

    thanks!


  49. Unknown Says:

    Hi littlecasa,

    I'm interested to know more about the surveillance camera. Can you please email me the details to joey_workspace@yahoo.com?
    Are you able to asist in installation? Will be getting 4 or 5 units.
    Thanks a bunch!


  50. Anonymous Says:

    Please send me contact so that I can enquire more on the equipment. Thanjs


  51. mylittlecasa Says:

    Hi Anonymous,
    Please leave me your email so that I can contact you.

    All emails for contacts replied.


  52. Unknown Says:

    Hi,
    Is the offer still on? And does the system do recording? If yes then for how long will the recording last? Some systems' recorder can last for one month and then overwrite the earlier ones when it's full. Kindly advise. Thanks.
    Lingli_belle@hotmail.com


  53. Anonymous Says:

    Hi,

    Interested to get a few of the cams to monitor maid and baby at home

    You mind mail me the details? siowjitk@hotmail.com


  54. SC Says:

    Hi I'm interested as well. Pls email me at soochin82@gmail.com


  55. Anonymous Says:

    Hi i'm interested to have few cams

    Do mail me the details @ dilzz07@gmail.com


  56. Unknown Says:

    Hi - interested in 3-4 cams for my elderly parents. Kindly send details to chualiyong@gmail.com



  57. Anonymous Says:

    Hi,
    Im interested to get a few of the cams to monitor maid and my child at home, please email me the details? nglipeng71@gmail.com. Also can u provde me the supplier contact as well cos i would like to ask them for the installation and the recording features.
    Thanks.
    RN


  58. Jasty Says:

    Hi, can I know who to contact to enquire more about the product? please send me the contact detail to jas2909@gmail.com


  59. Anonymous Says:

    Hi, I'm interested to get cameras too to monitor maid becoz have baby at home. Please email adultblues@yahoo.com


  60. Anonymous Says:

    Hi, can you send me more details and contact to eddylky@hotmail.com?


  61. Anonymous Says:

    hi can u pls send details to litechaser@hotmail.com ?


  62. Anonymous Says:

    hi can u send me the details at sravanthkumar@gmail.com and tell me if this could be shipped to India??


  63. Unknown Says:

    The ProView Instant Internet Photographic camera transfers real-time high quality video clip over the internet. Check out along with handle the particular IP digicam via just about any Internet connection.
    Detail: http://www.dueltek.com.au/collections/wireless-ip-cameras


  64. Rachel Says:

    Hi, I'm interested to get cameras to monitor maid because I have baby at home. Please email mylaalaaland@gmail.com


  65. Anonymous Says:

    Hi, I am interested in a camera at home to monitor my maid. Pls help to send details to my email leehuilin2000@yahoo.com. thanks.


  66. Intern Says:

    Thank you for making this article, we have so much to learn from this. Informative and knowledgeable. Meanwhile, If you are interested and looking for Curtain Singapore
    you may visit our website. You can also check our available services to offer. Thank you and Godbless!


Important Notice

Please note that all photographs posted on my website are my proprietaries. Should you need to use any of them, kindly email to winnyyap@hotmail.com to seek my approval.
Use of photographs without my consent will be treated as copyright infringement and I will make police report against any company or individual for doing so.

    Contact Me

    For advertorial or enquiries, email to:
    winnyyap@hotmail.com

    The Purpose of this blog

    The purpose of this blog is to share with you my experience in renovating my house. Renovation can be a hassle for most people especially in sourcing for contractors and supplies. I hope the information I've shared here can shorten your time spent on doing research or marketing.
    Feel free to drop me a comment or question on all my posts, I assure you that they'll be answered in shortest possible time.

    Follow this blog

    Total Pageviews